The transformation of Sevendale House provides a Grade A office specification behind a stunning Grade II Listed façade.
Accessed via Dale Street, into an impressive entrance which retains the original terrazzo and mosaic floors with marble skirtings, the entrance leads through to a spacious ground floor reception area lit by the full height atrium.
Sevendale House has been totally transformed to provide new building services and quality finishes throughout.
The building benefits from:
- Contemporary reception incorporating speed gates with access control
- Full-height atrium providing enhanced natural light to all floors and reception area
- Three new passenger lifts (2x being feature glass lifts)
- One new dedicated goods lift
- Loading bay facility for deliveries
- Cycle storage and dedicated changing and shower facilities
- WC facilities at each floor
- Fully accessible raised floors (floors 1-3)
- LG7 lighting with lighting control
- Air conditioning
- Floors capable of sub-division
EPC available upon request